X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Conan exiles?

Anyone?

Re: Anyone playing Conan exiles?

Considering it's still in very Early Access, I'm not playing this, but I am keeping an eye on it. From what I can see, it's kind of like Ark/Rust etc, but less shitty crafting grind and more PvE content (also dongers and boobs). Once the whole map is released (52 square km is the number I've seen bandied about), and with a private server, it could potentially turn into an MMO lite.

Comment

As a regular ARK player, I figured Conan would be a good change of scenery ..

I was wrong ...

It has potential and some people absolutely love it .. But ..

In its current state (compaired to ARK) I do not recommend it .. Very buggy .. Very low quality .. as would be expected for such an early development stage ..

Give it 6 - 12 months of progress and maybe, just maybe ...

Comment

Hey, thx for replying. I am still playing ark and enjoying it. Conan exiles is not bad and I am hoping it's the kick in the arse the ark devs need. Also, yay for boobies. You guys playing official ark servers?

Comment

I'm not actually playing Ark or Rust or the like yet (see: crafting grind and lack of pve). I don't really see me buying Conan Exiles for at least 6 months, and possibly not until it's out of early access.

Comment

I kinda enjoyed AoC and generally like the Conan universe, so may check it out at some point. Right now though, it's not the type of game I'm looking for. Didn't get into Ark either.

- Feysteel reverent boots now correctly equip on your feet, not your head.

Comment

Hi again.
              Ark has pve only servers if that's what you prefer. Pvp is a rush though - until you get completely wiped, then not so much.
              Dev!!! Jump into Conan, we can clan it up together.
              I like the way games have evolved since our eq2 days together. Looking back, games like eq and wow seem a bit linear, without much scope for emergent gameplay that you get from games like eve, ark,rust and now Conan.
              I lose interest if I feel like I'm just following a script. Having said that, getting wiped 3 times in my first week by clans using exploits was a bit lame.

Comment

Just thought I'd say hi again.

Been playing ark on and off this yr but have taken a look at Conan exiles again recently for the expansion.

Playing on server 902 oceanic which is a nice quiet server so far. The game has improved a bit.

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays

Comment

Working...
                X