Started playing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started playing again...

Now this is F2P decided to fire it up and check the changes etc (I only played during release for 2 months).

Create new character, hit Random like I always do (then tweak to my satisfaction) and then this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/bnLak.jpg

I think the game gods want me to play as Charlie Sheen?

Apparently so - he even looks like he just snorted a line or two.

- Feysteel reverent boots now correctly equip on your feet, not your head.

Comment

Re: Started playing again...

I wonder if my toons are still there. Cunce and his two bitches:

aion.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

Hahah holy shit that is Charlie Sheen! I really did like Aion.. (was evening listening to the soundtrack the other day)

A shame the gameplay was destroyed by the 8 million bots ks'ing all your kills. If i didn't have 12 other games to play atm i'd definitely fire this back up for a look.

Comment

Loaded it up myself and most my toons are still there, and still in AN. Never did get very far in the past, level 14 being my highest :P
          Tryed making a new toon to get into the swing of it but for some reason I keep getting dropping from character generation (You have been disconnected from the server). Play the game fine with my other chars so no biggie there.
          Seemed to have been server merges since I last played as well, so most my chars were renamed to <name>NK, funny thing is I logged them in and used the rename token and just renamed them back to their old names lol. Also it appears they deleted any toons under level 10.
          Doubt I'll be on much however, kinda engrossed in TSW atm
          Chandria, Woodelf Nightblade (Elder Scrolls Online)
          Outrider of the Illuminati (Secret World Legends)
          Zekhan, Human Minstrel <Arkenstone Server> (The Lord of the Rings Online)

Comment

Originally posted by Dariyn View Post
            Hahah holy shit that is Charlie Sheen! I really did like Aion.. (was evening listening to the soundtrack the other day)

A shame the gameplay was destroyed by the 8 million bots ks'ing all your kills. If i didn't have 12 other games to play atm i'd definitely fire this back up for a look.
            Yeah I've run out of time to play for P2P MMO's I get maybe 3-6h per week to sink into a game so paying $15 a month for not a lot of time I can't really justify at the moment, which sucks because I was REALLY enjoying TOR but could not make the Raids

So now that Aion has gone F2P i'm playing that instead and will move to Guild Wars 2 once it comes out as that's going to be F2P as well (as far as I know?). Other than that I mix my time between Minecraft, Halo and other XBox games and a few other Single Player things. I REALLY want to play TSW but I just can't afford to buy it at the moment

Originally posted by Bushranger View Post
            Loaded it up myself and most my toons are still there, and still in AN. Never did get very far in the past, level 14 being my highest :P
            Tryed making a new toon to get into the swing of it but for some reason I keep getting dropping from character generation (You have been disconnected from the server). Play the game fine with my other chars so no biggie there.
            Seemed to have been server merges since I last played as well, so most my chars were renamed to <name>NK, funny thing is I logged them in and used the rename token and just renamed them back to their old names lol. Also it appears they deleted any toons under level 10.
            Doubt I'll be on much however, kinda engrossed in TSW atm
            Yeah I stopped at level 22 or 24 the first time around. Was playing the hell out of it initially, but at release when it was still very 'Korean' and grind I kinda just stopped because it was a HUGE time sink. Fired it up again at I think 2.3 Patch(?) after the massive changes and wow... It was SO much quicker and SO much less of a grind. Then stopped because of the same reason I stopped with TOR etc. then it went F2P and its changed even more >.<

Really enjoying it this 3rd time around though, though Aion always held a special place for me hehe.

Yeah my original toon was pulled from Nezekan (back when that was the unofficial Oceanic) to Siel so i had KorthalNK and Korthal (from my 2nd time playing) which I just deleted to start afresh. From what i could see there's only 4 servers now too >.<

Comment

Edit: Double Post Like A Derp!

Comment

Working...
              X