Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade

Hey all,

We're back and upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin. Please let me know if you experience any issues. As it is a major version upgrade, there are bits missing at the moment like:

-- Quotes DB (incompatible)
    -- Chatbox (incompatible) - (new version installed)

New versions of these should be coming soon. Some bugfixes include:

-- auroranoctum.com front page now fixed. Add a post in News if you want to put something there.
    -- Most Users Ever Online is now fixed and no longer thinks we've been around since 1970 (even if some of us physically have!).

Lastly - we need a new logo! Or at least someone to jazz up the current one. As you can see, it's looking quite out of place up there I don't do graphic design, but if anyone else is keen - the winning entry gets the honour of being our banner for the next few years! lol
    Last edited by Devoran; 17-04-2010, 04:43 PM.

- Feysteel reverent boots now correctly equip on your feet, not your head.

Re: Forum upgrade

Oh I almost forgot - custom menu items that used to be available via the dropdowns up top may not be there at the moment. Let me know if you encounter any missing and I'll see what I can do. Can't be assed doing any more tonight I may also look at making different styles available, for anyone that doesn't like the 'Darkness' theme that we presently have. If anyone would like to contribute, check out vbulletin styles out and about on the web, make sure it's v4.x compatible and let me know about it. Happy to add more.

For those going 'WTF is a style', go look at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ - that's the default style, and we have a (suitably AN) style called Darkness3 implemented here by default.

Comment

the new font is FREAKING ME OUT!

Thanks Dev, great stuff!

YNWA!

Comment

Ned, lemme know if it fixes your edit issue in Opera

Comment

Thx Dev!

Comment

Working...
          X