Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Usergroup Changes

All,

We have just made some changes to the board access to make it easier to maintain.

There will no longer be a Usergroup for each main game AN is currently playing in (e.g. we had one for EQ2 and WoW). People will just need to request access to the "AN Member" usergroup and that will give them access to all the good stuff.

Please, if you seem to have lost access to the private forums, just request access to the AN Members usergroup and we'll sort it out.

To request access do the following:

Login and click the Settings link on the menu bar at the top right of the page. Then click on 'Permission Groups' towards the bottom of the menu in the left. Alternatively, this link will take you straight there: http://www.auroranoctum.com/forums/p...editusergroups

Post here if any issues.

Re: Board Usergroup Changes

I dont see the
    dkp link for eq2 now, how do i get that back mate?

Comment

Should be fixed - I can't check it myself (as I'm too lazy to log into a test account :P) but you should be able to see it again.

- Feysteel reverent boots now correctly equip on your feet, not your head.

Comment

its back, thanks old bean!

Comment

A significant number of user accounts have been removed from "AN Members". These will be accounts of people who haven't contributed much to Aurora Noctum, and also haven't logged in for ages.

The account purging and simplification is an effort to keep things managable and control spam bot accounts. If you can't access much on the board it's not because we hate you, so just post a message wherever you can to say hello and request access as per the above message by Demyte.

Comment

Working...
          X